Today I’ve decided to try and finish off the first 3 levels of the game, and add a couple of basic options to the options button on the main menu. As mentioned in a previous post I did lose the latest version of the project due to a hard drive failure.
The plan is to first make some changes to the Texture/Audio managers to get the sprites images loading in correctly and efficiently once again.
Here are some current screenshots of the most recent version running on my Samsung Galaxy S. Please note that these are not the final images and are merely placeholders to allow me to push on with making the game. I am currently in the process of trying to find a suitable artist, as well as someone to do the audio effects.